- License to use the site
- Acceptable use
- Access to restrictions
- Content user
- Liability limitations
- Some other parties
- Unenforceable provisions
- Entire agreement
- Breach of terms and conditions
- Law &jurisdiction
- Authorizations and registrations
A terms and conditions include terms, rules as well as guidelines of acceptable behavior. It also includes useful sections where can users agree in ordering to use as well as access to website, Facebook app or mobile app.
Here are other things that you need to include in the terms and conditions depending on your business. It is important that you cover the guidelines and the rules. For example:
- Intellectual property disclosure is about informing users about your site, visuals, logo and other contents that you created. It is protected by the copyright laws.
- The termination clause should be included to inform users that if they abuse using your website, their accounts could be terminated. They can also be restricted to access the website if they commit violations.
- A governing law informing users about the agreement