- Credits to be retained: Credits in source code should be retained. Source code is being viewed by developers and it will not be seen by other regular visitors.
- Third party’s terms of agreement: If there are images that are used by third party, you need to follow the link of discussion.
- Redistribution: In order to get quality terms templates, redistribution is important. You need to include a section of it saying that it prohibits redistribution unless it is approved by the website.
- License of copyright in website
- Disclaimer liability
- Clause that governs use of passwords as well as restricted areas of the website
- Acceptable use clause
- Variation clause
- Entire agreement clause
- Clause specifying applicable law
- Provision specifying some of the details that needs to be disclosed