Simple Terms and Conditions Examples
It is important to know standard terms and conditions template, especially if you do not know what you should do. The online store terms and conditions template will help you because what you only need to do is to provide the essential details that should appear in your website.
Standard Website Terms and Conditions Sample
Check this simple terms and conditions to get ideas on what you should include in your terms and conditions for your website.
- Disclaimer: In this section, you need to tell to the visitors that they should know their responsibility. You can say that the company is not responsible or liable for any private policies that created by using the company services.
- Email opt-in: In using the website, you receive opted-in receiving weekly email updates, suggestions and tips. You can unsubscribe anytime you want by just clicking the “modify or unsubscribe” subscription.
- Copyright: The entire content that is included in the website, which include but not limited to graphics, code or text is copyrighted as collective work under US and some other copyright laws. Permission is given to electronically print hard copy and copy portions of the website for the purpose of placing order with the website.
- Trademarks: All trademarks, as well as service marks of the company that are used in the website, are registered trademarks of the company.
- Warranty disclaimer: The materials on the site are provided “as is” and it does have any warranties whether is it implied or express.
- Limitation of liability: The Company will not be liable for consequential or special damages resulting from inability to use or result from the use.
- Typographical errors: In some instances that the company is mistakenly listed incorrect price, the company reserves right to cancel or refuse any placed orders that are listed because of incorrect price.
- Notice: The Company will deliver notice to visitors, customers or users via email or provide general notice on the website or use of any reliable method in addressing important notice.
- Guaranteed: The Company is offering such guarantees to its customers that is you purchase a service or product, and in some instances you like to refund, you have one month to request for a refund.