- Personal identification information: The Company may collect personal identification details from its users in different ways, which include when users visit the website, place an order, and register on the website and other activities. Users have the right to refuse in supplying personal identification details.
- Non-personal identification information: The Company may collect non-personal identification details about its users whenever they are engage in the company. The identification details include type of computer, browser name as well as technical information.
- How the website use collected details: The website collect and use personal details in improving the customer service detail and help the website to respond to the request of customers, to personalize its user experience, to improve the website, to share details with 3rd parties and to send users some information.
- How the website protect the users information: The website adopt data collection, processing and storage security measures in protecting its users from unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or alteration
- 3rd party websites: Users can find other content or advertising in the website. The website does not have control on the links and content appearing on the sites and it is not responsible for practices employed by other sites.